Yesterday, I went to the evening prayers of the Rav, and he wasn’t there.
Someone thought he’d gone to Tel Aviv or something – but he had definitely left Jerusalem.
This last week, the Rav’s been keeping his comments after the evening prayers pretty short, just repeating how ‘tznius’ and smashing i-Phones are the key to getting the war to end with no more Jewish lives lost.
I am still going through his comments from 2-3 weeks ago, and if I have time I will put some more of them up soon.
But the stuff that’s already gone up here should be enough to clue us in to the following basic ideas:
- All of politics, the world over, is a sham, a stage-managed farce full of ‘actors’ who pretend they are the ones deciding policy and laws.
- All these wars all over the world are being ‘stage managed’ from behind the scenes, by the cabal who actually profits from all this death, suffering and hatred.
- That cabal is run from the shadows, by the people at the very top of all these ‘secret societies’ – the names of which don’t actually matter so much, as they are connect straight back to demonic forces, and transcend country, faith and people.
The real war is the one being fought between ‘good’ and ‘evil’.
If you want to carry on wasting your time and energy and ‘soul power’ arguing over politics, decrying the puppets for acting as though they are not actually working for the best outcome for the Jewish people (like, duh!) – that’s your choice.
You won’t change anything real like that, and you’ll probably just end getting very bitter, depressed and despairing about the state of the world.
That’s why the Rav – and other genuine Jewish leaders – have been putting the emphasis right on the start on us upping our own game, spiritually.
That means more tehillim, teshuva, tznius, mitzvot – and of course, understanding that only the people who were listening to the instructions of Moshe Rabbenu actually got out of Mitzrayim, regardless of all the other good stuff they were engaged in.
Right now, you and me have no idea what is really going on.
And don’t think that listening to Army Radio, or watching Channel 14 news 24/7 is going to change that – it’s just going to give you a headache and make you even more stressed and worried.
But there are a group of our holy leaders who have been fully aware of this evil, and fighting it, for decades.
If you do your best to identify who the really holy people are, and to do what they say, you’ll get through this OK, God willing.
In the meantime… life continues in Israel.
Weddings are still happening, BH, (I will tell you more about what a rollercoaster ride that has been, the last few weeks, once the happy couple actually get hitched, BH.)
People are still going down to the Kotel.
There is still food in the shops, and sales in the malls for ‘blue November’.
Kids are back in school, mostly.
And more and more people are now understanding that we only have Hashem to rely on.
If they didn’t figure that out when our corrupt government spent millions of shekels chasing the Rav all over the world a decade ago….
Or, when our corrupt government then went ‘full fascist’ with Covid lockdowns and green passports…
Or, when 45 people got deliberately murdered at Meron….
Or even, when our whole security establishment ‘went to sleep’ that horrible morning of Simchat Torah (and also, three months beforehand when Hamas were training for the attack right next to the fence….)
Now, they are finally starting to get it.
Which means that soon, very soon, all this WILL turn around for the very best.
So, going forward, some recommendations for how to maintain optimal emotional equilibrium in this very difficult situation we still find ourselves in:
- Turn off the news, and stop engaging with the ‘puppet theatre’ that is politics. No marches, demonstrations, hasbara, or ranting about Biden, Hamas or anyone else is going to achieve anything positive – and actually does the opposite. The forces of evil actually ‘feed off’ all those negative emotions of fear, despair, anger, hatred etc, that the corrupt media is so good at inducing in us all.
- Chuck out your smartphone and switch online stuff to a computer or tablet that stays in your house, and doesn’t come with you every where like a digital ball-and-chain.
- Keep going with the prayers and tehillim – aim for an hour of day of talking to God in your own words, which you can combine with walking, washing dishes, sitting with a cup of tea etc.
- In times of war, the attribute of Heavenly Judgement focusses in especially on kedoshim tiyehu – you shall be holy! Hence, the Rav’s massive emphasis on more modest dress and behavior, and getting the sources of pritzus out of dalet amot.
- Keep updated on the ravberland.com site, or if you read Hebrew, shuvubanimint.com site – that last one has the Shivivei Or newsletters with the Rav’s weekly shiurim in PDF format, that you can print out and read in the original.
- In past years when there were times of war in Israel, the Rav asked people to contribute ’98’ in their local currency a month, as a global pidyon for the Jewish people. He is now forbidden from saying anything about money or pidyonot at all, so I’m extrapolating that what held then, still holds now.
Do some hitbodedut, come to your own conclusions.
In the meantime, here’s the headline of another of the latest translated shiurim from the Rav, from the ravberland.com website, which basically spells out exactly what is really going on here:
The Rav has been saying this for years, and honestly, I used to think he was exaggerating a little.
But not anymore.
And may we see with our own eyes, how all this turns around very, very soon for the best.